Milwaukie Center and the Sara Hite Memorial Rose Garden
The Milwaukie Center and the 1-acre outdoor Sara Hite Memorial Rose Garden across the street are the ideal locations for your next large or small gathering! Both offer a variety of space perfect for your special event.
The Milwaukie Center is equipped with Wi-Fi and a large stage featuring audio equipment and an auditorium. The Rose Garden’s central red brick plaza is surrounded by manicured rose beds and can accommodate up to 200 guests. The Rose Garden features a large covered gazebo and the garden can accommodate up to 200 guests, while the Milwaukie Center has nine rooms available for private events and can accommodate 25-300 guests. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will be on-site and available at either location during your entire event.
For more information or to reserve your space, call (503) 794-8013 or email email@example.com.
* Flexible rental hours at The Milwaukie Center from 8:30 a.m. to midnight
* Hours at the Rose Garden, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
* Catering flexibility (use a caterer or bring your own food)
* Tables, chairs and kitchenette area, as well as equipment included in rental at the Milwaukie Center, at no cost, for rental use (coffee makers, punch bowls, hand trucks, etc.)
* Engraved bricks available to memorialize your event or a loved one at the Sara Hite Memorial Rose Garden
* Rose Garden offers low-cost chair rentals and free changing room for the bride and attendants (two hours)
North Clackamas Park is a 47-acre park with ball fields (which feature wireless scoreboards, field lighting and full concessions), two shaded picnic areas, a covered picnic shelter (capacity is 144), two playgrounds, a fenced horse arena and numerous walking trails. The property is owned by the City of Milwaukie and managed and maintained by North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District. The North Clackamas Park picnic reservation season is May 1-Sept 30.
Stringfield Family Park is 4.5 acres and includes a picnic shelter, restrooms, parking, playground and walking trail.
For more information about any of our rentals, please call Rose Hunt at (503) 794-8013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org