OFFICE HOURS (schedule effective January 2)
Monday/Wednesday: 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00-3:30 p.m.
Please check individual programs for schedules and hours
Online registration is recommended unless specified otherwise. See schedules and reserve your swim online here.
- Lap swim (drop-ins only)
- Dive well (drop-ins only)
- Aquatic exercise classes (drop-ins only)
- Swim lessons (registration required)
- Big Surf! Recreation Swim (online registration recommended)
- Parent-preschool swim (drop-ins only)
Advanced online registration is available for Big Surf Recreational Swim, and drop-in visits are also allowed for this program. Advanced online registration is required for swim lessons. Register here.
NCPRD residents will have priority registration one week before the general public and non-residents. If you need assistance with registering for swim lessons or Big Surf Recreational Swims, please call (503) 794-8080.