NORTH CLACKAMAS AQUATIC PARK
Monday/Wednesday: 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Sunday: 10:45-3:30 p.m.
Please check individual programs for schedules and hours.
The facility will be CLOSED on 12/24, 12/25, 1/1, 1/15, and 2/19.
Additional Big Surf swims will be held from 12-1:30pm & 2-3:30pm on Dec 18-22 & 26-29 during Winter Break.
Online registration is recommended unless specified otherwise.
- Lap swim (drop-ins only)
- Dive well (drop-ins only)
- Aquatic exercise classes (drop-ins only)
- Swim lessons (registration required)
- Big Surf! Recreation Swim (online registration recommended)
- Parent Preschool swim (drop-ins only)
- Red Cross Lifeguard Training (registration required)
Advanced online registration is available for Big Surf Recreational Swim, and drop-in visits are also allowed for this program. Advanced online registration is required for swim lessons. Register here.
NCPRD residents will have priority registration one week before the general public and non-residents. If you need assistance with registering for swim lessons or Big Surf Recreational Swims, please call (503) 794-8080.