Milwaukie Center and the Sara Hite Memorial Rose Garden
The Milwaukie Center and the 1-acre outdoor Sara Hite Memorial Rose Garden across the street are the ideal locations for your next large or small gathering! Both offer a variety of space perfect for your special event.
The Milwaukie Center is equipped with Wi-Fi and a large stage featuring audio equipment and an auditorium. The Rose Garden’s central red brick plaza is surrounded by manicured rose beds and features a large covered gazebo. The garden can accommodate up to 200 guests, while the Milwaukie Center has nine rooms available for private events and can accommodate 25-250 guests. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will be on-site and available at either location during your entire event.
For more information or to reserve your space, call 503-794-8013 or email email@example.com.
* Flexible rental hours at The Milwaukie Center from 8:30 a.m. to midnight
* Hours at the Rose Garden, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
* Catering flexibility (use a caterer or bring your own food)
* Tables, chairs and kitchenette area, included in rental at the Milwaukie Center.
* Engraved bricks available to memorialize your event at the Sara Hite Memorial Rose Garden
* Rose Garden offers chair rentals and free changing room for the bride and attendants (two hours)
North Clackamas Park is a 45-acre park with ball fields (which feature wireless scoreboards, field lighting and full concessions), a covered picnic shelter (capacity is 100), two playgrounds, a fenced horse arena and numerous walking trails. The property is owned by the City of Milwaukie and managed and maintained by North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District. The North Clackamas Park picnic reservation season is May 1-Sept 30.
For more information about any of our rentals: Please call Rentals at 503-794-8013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.