Extended Big Surf! swims on December 19 -23 & 26-30 from noon-1:30 p.m. or 2-3:30 p.m.
Big Surf Recreation Swim has returned to the Aquatic Park! Swim session intervals will be for an hour and a half each. The wave pool, slides and kiddie pool will all be open for use. Online pre-registration is recommended.
COVID-19 Update: Masks are no longer required.
Big Surf Recreation Swim is the perfect time to experience all the exciting features at North Clackamas Aquatic Park! This recreational swim time is open to the public and features 400,000 gallons of fun. Rain or shine, the water is always a comfortable 86 degrees year-round!
North Clackamas Aquatic Park features several swimming pools, water slides and a 29-ft rock climbing wall. Slides vary in their journey from two twisting tubes of adventure to a drop slide for the more daring! The 29-foot rock wall features three different routes, each with a varying level of difficulty, from easy to difficult and with trained staff to help.
Featured swimming pools include:
- Wave pool with 4-foot waves and both deep and shallow areas for play
- Interactive area with cascading fountains of fun
- Kiddie pool with Sammie the Seal slide for those under 6 years of age
- Large hot tub for those over the age of 18
|Big Surf Recreational Swim Hours(schedule effective October 1)|
|Saturday||Noon – 1:30 p.m.
2 – 3:30 p.m.
|Sunday||Noon – 1:30 p.m.
2 – 3:30 p.m.
The North Clackamas Aquatic Park will be CLOSED on October 31st after 1p.m., November 11& 24, December 24, 25 & January 1.
Know before you go…
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individuals 9 years and younger must be accompanied in the water by a responsible supervisor 13 years of age or older and must have a responsible supervisor on site at all times.
- Individuals 48 inches and taller may ride the red, purple and yellow slides. Individuals less than 48 inches tall may ride the Sammie the Seal slide.
- Denim, or swimwear with buckles, rivets or zippers are not permitted on the water slides.
- Showers are required before entering the water.
- Goggles are not allowed on the slides or the diving board.
- Floating devices and life jackets not approved by the U.S. Coast Guard and water wings are not allowed in any of the pools.
- Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to use the hot tub.