District Advisory Committee
The District Advisory Committee (DAC) makes recommendations to the District’s governing board, the Clackamas County Board of Commissioners, on the design, planning and development of parks and the provision of recreational programs in the district. Board members are important in representing residents’ voices in NCPRD decisions and policies.
Help shape the future of parks and recreation in North Clackamas by joining the NCPRD Advisory Committee (DAC) or being a part of selecting DAC representatives from your sub-area.
- Apply to be on the DAC – Want to be more actively engaged in making a difference? Serve your community by applying to be on the DAC! Applications will be accepted until June 8, 2022. Apply here.
- Choose who represents you on the DAC – Residents of unincorporated sub-areas within the District are invited to attend virtual public meetings on May 18 and June 15 to learn more about DAC applicants and select the representatives from their sub-areas.
Other Helpful Resources:
- If you would like to submit an NCPRD staff request, or request to have an item appear on the DAC agenda, please fill out the form here
- Attend a DAC meeting or review past Meetings & Minutes
- View the Public Planning List
- Find out which sub-area you are located in
Current DAC Members
The DAC is made up of 11 members:
- 2 each from four sub-areas in unincorporated NCPRD, recommended by residents
- 2 from the one sub-area in the City of Milwaukie portion of NCPRD, appointed by the city
- 1 representing NCPRD community centers
|Subarea 1 Representatives:||Debrah Bokowski|
|Subarea 2 Representatives:||Anatta Blackmarr|
|Subarea 3 Representatives:||Vacant|
|Subarea 4 Representatives:||David Gilman|
|Subarea 5 Representative:||Desi Nicodemus|
|CCAB Appointee:||Joel Bergman|
|BCC Liaison:||Commissioner Savas|
How to Contact the District Advisory Committee
If you would like to submit a question or comment to the DAC, please email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any comments submitted to the District Advisory Committee become a public record of the District.
Interested in attending DAC meetings?
District Advisory Committee meetings are open to the public. During the pandemic, meetings will be conducted remotely, through Zoom. Visit our Meetings & Minutes page to see when our next meeting will be held, and for past meeting minutes. Meeting agendas are posted 5-7 days in advance of the meeting. If you’d like direct notification of these meetings via email, you can ask to be added to our Public Meetings Distribution List by emailing email@example.com.
The Clackamas County Board of Commissioners, acting as the Board of Directors of the North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District (NCPRD), approved updated DAC bylaws in fall 2020 as recommended by the District Advisory Committee.