District Advisory Committee
The District Advisory Committee (DAC) makes recommendations to the District’s governing board, the Clackamas County Board of Commissioners, on the design, planning and development of parks and the provision of recreational programs in the district. Board members are important in representing residents’ voices in NCPRD decisions and policies.
Upcoming Recruitment for DAC Members:
- Recruiting for the following Subarea Representatives:
- Subarea 2: One position due to term expiring.
- Subarea 3: One position due to term expiring.
- Applications will be accepted starting April 13, 2023 through June 6, 2023.
- Starting April 13, 2023 click here to apply – https://www.clackamas.us/community/abc
Choose who represents you on the DAC
Residents of unincorporated sub-areas within the District are invited to attend public meetings on May 17 and June 7 to learn more about District Advisory Committee applicants and select the representatives from their subareas.
Wednesday, May 17 & June 7
There are two ways to attend this hybrid meeting:
- In person: 3811 S.E. Concord Rd., Milwaukie, OR 97267
- Zoom: Link provided following registration. May 17: Register Here June 7: Register Here
- If you would like to submit an NCPRD staff request, or request to have an item appear on the DAC agenda, please fill out the form here
- Attend a DAC meeting or review past Meetings & Minutes
- View the Public Planning List
- View the DAC Bylaws adopted in 2020
- Find out which sub-area you are located in
Current DAC Members
The DAC is made up of 11 members:
- 2 each from four sub-areas in unincorporated NCPRD, recommended by residents
- 2 from the one sub-area in the City of Milwaukie portion of NCPRD, appointed by the city
- 1 representing NCPRD community centers
|Subarea 1 Representatives:||Muciri Gatimu|
|Subarea 2 Representatives:||Anatta Blackmarr|
|Subarea 3 Representatives:||Katie Scott|
|Subarea 4 Representatives:||David Gilman|
|Subarea 5 Representative:||Lisa Batey|
|CCAB Appointee:||Joel Bergman|
|BCC Liaison:||Commissioner Savas|
How to Contact the District Advisory Committee
If you would like to submit a question or comment to the DAC, please email the committee at email@example.com
Please note that any comments submitted to the District Advisory Committee become a public record of the District.
Interested in attending DAC meetings?
District Advisory Committee meetings are open to the public. During the pandemic, meetings will be conducted remotely, through Zoom. Visit our Meetings & Minutes page to see when our next meeting will be held, and for past meeting minutes. Meeting agendas are posted 5-7 days in advance of the meeting.
If you’d like direct notification of these meetings via email, you can ask to be added to our Public Meetings Distribution List by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.