District Advisory Committee
The District Advisory Committee (DAC) makes recommendations to the District’s governing board, the Clackamas County Board of Commissioners, on the design, planning and development of parks and the provision of recreational programs in the district. Board members are important in representing residents’ voices in NCPRD decisions and policies.
- If you would like to submit an NCPRD staff request, or request to have an item appear on the DAC agenda, please fill out the form here
- Attend a DAC meeting or review past Meetings & Minutes
- View the Public Planning List
- View the DAC Bylaws adopted in 2020
- Find out which sub-area you are located in
Current DAC Members
The DAC is made up of 11 members:
- 2 each from four sub-areas in unincorporated NCPRD, recommended by residents
- 2 from the one sub-area in the City of Milwaukie portion of NCPRD, appointed by the city
- 1 representing NCPRD community centers
|Subarea 1 Representatives:
|Subarea 2 Representatives:
|Subarea 3 Representatives:
|Subarea 4 Representatives:
|Subarea 5 Representatives:
How to Contact the District Advisory Committee
If you would like to submit a question or comment to the DAC, please email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any comments submitted to the District Advisory Committee become a public record of the District.
Interested in attending DAC meetings?
District Advisory Committee meetings are open to the public. During the pandemic, meetings will be conducted remotely, through Zoom. Visit our Meetings & Minutes page to see when our next meeting will be held, and for past meeting minutes. Meeting agendas are posted 5-7 days in advance of the meeting.
If you’d like direct notification of these meetings via email, you can ask to be added to our Public Meetings Distribution List by emailing email@example.com.