Party Room Rental FAQ
What is included in the room rental?
Room rentals include the use of a private poolside room or parkside room for the designated reserved timeframe. The room rental includes the following features/amenities:
- Seating for up to 25 individuals
- Four 6’ tables.
- Small counter space.
- View of wave pool and water slides or our wetland natural area and volleyball court.
- A cleaning caddy.
- Large trash can.
- Access to a vacuum, if needed.
Is outside food allowed in the facility?
Yes, outside food and drink is allowed, with the following rules:
- Food and drinks must be kept and consumed within the party room.
- No food or drink is allowed on the pool deck.
- No glass containers allowed.
- No cooking on premises. Portable electric stove tops, barbeque grills, and sternos are not allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the facility.
Are there any additional fees and charges?
The reservation fees cover the room rental only.
If event guests would like to participate in Big Surf recreation swim, they must purchase swim admission in advance online at ncprd.com or in person at the front counter.
How do I reserve a room?
To check availability and book your room online, visit ncprd.com/birthdays. Or, you can book your rental over the phone by calling 503-794-8080 ext. 0 to speak with Aquatic Park staff.
What is the cancellation policy?
If the rental is canceled less than two (2) weeks prior to the event, you will receive a refund of the rental fee minus a $50 cancellation fee. For bookings canceled greater than two (2) weeks prior to an event, a full refund will be provided minus a $10 cancellation fee.
What is the cleaning policy?
Please clean up after your party or gathering. Rooms must be cleaned to the condition they were received and vacated by the end of reservation time to receive the $100 deposit back. Staff will check the condition of the room(s) after your event to determine if any damage or additional cleaning is required.
What COVID-19 safety protocols are in place?
Protecting the health of our residents and staff is our top priority, and NCPRD and North Clackamas Aquatic Park follow statewide and CDC guidelines.
- The rooms are thoroughly sanitized and cleaned prior to each booking.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at several locations throughout the facility.
How many chaperones need to be present?
The adult to child ratio you must maintain for the duration of the time in the pool is 1 responsible adult supervisor to 3 children. There is no specific responsible supervisor ratio required in the rental rooms, when swimming is not included.