Milwaukie Community Center is Open!
Milwaukie Community Center is open to the community. We are excited to welcome residents and patrons for in-person recreation, education and social services programs. Below, please find additional information on programs and services offered at this time.
Milwaukie Community Center Hours
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
What is being offered?
- Meals on Wheels will be delivered on the normal schedule, Monday through Friday.
- Home visits for Meals on Wheels clients will resume with staff required masks, (under home health guidelines) in building social service in person consultations will be available.
- Transportation is provided again with group trips to the grocery store and scheduled trips to the Center as requested. Masks are still required while on the bus, as it follows federal transportation guidelines.
- Pete’s Café is open for coffee, pastries and lunch from 9 am-1 pm daily.
- Fitness & Enrichment Classes are offered on-site and virtually. A hybrid of in-person and virtual programs will be offered in the fall. Please check the program schedule for updates.
- Drop-in and interest groups are allowed, and will return as groups re-form. Please check back.
- Pool room, gift shop, library and main gathering area are open.
- Foot Clinic is available and follows an established schedule and require masks for nurses and participants.
- Thursday Evening Bingo has resumed every Thursday 6-9:30 pm.
- Virtual fitness and enrichment classes will continue to be offered.
- Facility rentals will be available again as usual.
- Congregate dining will be serving lunch noon-12:30 pm, Monday-Friday.
Masks are optional indoors at the Milwaukie Community Center. Hand sanitizing stations are placed at select locations throughout the Center, and daily cleaning protocols are in place.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 653-8100.