Zoom Park Backgrounds
Bring a bit of nature into your Zoom meetings by changing your background to a park! Choose from one of the following NCPRD parks:
To enable the Virtual Background feature:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click My Meeting Settings, if you are an account administrator or Meeting Settings, if you are an account member.
- Navigate to the Virtual Background option on the Meeting tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
- If the setting is disabled, click the Status toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose Turn On to verify the change.
- If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at either the Group or Account level, and you will need to contact your Zoom administrator.
- Visit the Zoom Help Center for more information.